(Last updated 02 May, 2022)
Snik platform collect information for different users in different forms like:
We only ask for certain information when you try to access our platform by installing our mobile application or by visiting our website which includes but not limited to name, email address, telephone number, location, age and gender. You may also require to provide extra information related to your interest, your preferences and choices, content and category preferences, areas of interest, language etc. in order to make our platform more feasible and to give a smooth experience for you.
* Transaction Information: You many asked to share your addresses, preferred payment methods in case when you are purchasing something from Snik platform.
* Notifications:You share your consent that all the information while creating your account are completely accurate and current in all sense and acknowledge to send you different notifications and updates via calls, SMS, e-mail, WhatsApp, Telegram or other such means of business communications for the purposes set out hereunder.
* Interest Information: We urge you to go through the terms and conditions of different product and services related to quiz and contests, survey and sweepstakes, Coins and Diamonds, Video Boost and others and refer the terms and conditions of such participation and the respective policies of any reward partners.
* Age Information: Our platform is meant for the use to adults of age 18 years of age and any other specified legal age category in your respective country and we believe that you qualify to the minimum age bracket and if you are under specified age then you are accessing our platform with your legal guardian consent only.
* Access & Logs Information: We may also collect certain information related to the use of our platform, interaction with our platform, access and usage logs, and other performance data and the resources that you access and use along with images/blogs/videos/content you read, view, watch, interact on or through the Snik Platform
* Device Information: We may also collect information about or on your device such as device make and model, IP address, operating system make, browser type, operator, network/wifi the content type of the (e.g. text, image, or video based ad); location of the ad where it served (e.g. the address of the site on which the ad appears); and post-click activity in relation to the ad including user interaction with such ad or other non-personal data/information.
* Location Information: The Snik Platform may collect information about your location which is from your smart device when you share consent while installing the application. It is your choice to allow or disallow this by turning off the location settings of your device. If the location is blocked then some features of the Snik Platform may not be available to you and not accessible or not function properly. Snik Platform may access your location on city and region level from your cellular network to enhance your experience and the content we serve you. This city level location data is solely used by our recommendation engine to serve you content.
* Third party data: Third-party information we collect when you access third-party links on our platform by access their advertisements and their websites. It is up to their (third-party) associates about the type of information they provide to us which can be personal or non-personal information they have separately collected about you so that we can effectively provide our services. This is completely according to their own specific privacy policies and subject to their own applicable legal requirements and, we will treat such information in accordance with the privacy policies of such Ad, Affiliate Associate Partners in addition to this Policy, subject to the terms of the former. Our motive to use this information to provide a better platform and enhanced services to you.
* Cookie Tracking: A cookie is a piece of code and a small file placed on your smart device. It is up to the user if he wants to delete the cookie, store the cookies or not and that can be done by visiting the setting of respective web browsers. Selecting cookie disallowed or clearing them quickly will restrict you to access few of the features of the Snik Platform.
* Third-Party (Ad/Affiliate) Information Collection: We associate with our associates which are our ad partners, affiliate partners, affiliate networks who have different links on our platform and they provide certain information when you visit their platforms and those are completely controlled by third-party Company. These third parties may include Ad Partners, affiliate networks who helps us in marketing and promotions, ad servers, attribution partners and analytics companies, payment gateways or social networking platforms, your device manufacturer and/or your network service provider and others. They may use this information to provide you preference wise and interest and behavioural advertising or other relevant and targeted content. We clarify that we do not control these third tracking technologies.
* Payments and Financial Information: We being a facilitator and no banking organization do not directly process any payments and do not store your bank related debit/credit card or any other financial information at our end. We work with reputed and recognized as well RBI authorized payment gateway partners who use secured socket layer technology for processing payment transactions with third party service provider partners. We make clear that we do not store any information when a user click on the checkout and payment gateway page and the Company is not liable for any data stored, used or accessed by such a third-party service provider. Company is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by You from any third-party platform and accordingly does not make any representations concerning the privacy practices or other policies of such third-party platforms. Under no circumstances shall Company be deemed to control or guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, cookies, messages or other materials available on such platforms. Any information provided by You to such third-party platforms shall be governed in accordance with the privacy policies and requirements pursuant to laws applicable to such platforms for such services. It is recommended that You review the policies and terms of such platforms prior to using such platforms.
We collect all this information to make:
* App experience a world class and to make it continuous better and much better like understand customer behavior, customer interest, and other trends among our users and improve our products, services, and advertising.
* Provide you with user support; personalize the content you get and provide you with custom-made content that will be of your choice.
* To help us identify and fight abuse, spam, fraud, junk, racism, haters, unethical, political driven, harmful activity, and illegal activity on the Platform.
* To make sure your safety and security while sharing or accessing content.
* To make sure content is shared in the most effective manner for you and your device.
* To improve, promote and develop the app platform and to give best possible solutions including trending topics, contests, challenges, hashtags and campaigns on the app platform.
* To carry out data analysis and access the app platform to ensure its stability and security.
* To allow you to join and participate in interactive features of the Platform.
* To ensure that you are fulfilling minimum age criteria to use our Platform (as required by law and regulations).
* To provide you with location-based services and to appear your profile in Nearby section at our platform (where those services are available in your jurisdiction).
* To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
* Provide you the customized and tailor-made services for your use.
* To notify about your purchase, their delivery status, payment success, return and refunds about the purchase.
* Improve our customer services and customer protection, privacy protection by introducing new upgradation in software department.
* Stats and analytics of different advertisements by our associates on the Platform to improve the relevancy of advertisements.
* To send you the promotional messages and updates.
* To send you the different market and industry wise survey and quiz.
* To respond you over your queries, complaints and concerns about the services and solutions of the Platform.
* To update you about acquisitions, reorganization, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service, mergers of business with our business as permitted by law and/or contract.
* If you would like not to receive the updates and information from us then you can unsubscribe from receiving future emails and notification by accessing to your account on our Platform.
* We may share your information with third-party vendors and other service providers that fulfill services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, providing SMS and mailing services, helping us in taxation and accounting services, contest fulfilment, web/app hosting, or providing analytic services or any other essential services for our app.
* There are possibilities that the data and information which we acquire can be shared with our associates, vendors, affiliates, business associates and others. Accessing Snik via different other social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google etc., this automatically gives us an access that your public profile is accessible to us. The same type of information can be possible shared with these types of platform from our end as well such as your user ID, URL or other required macros.
* Other users who you allow to access your profile, allow to use or who have access to the Service may have access to data regarding your use of the Service, as well as your profile information, including your name, photo, and other personal information. We recommend not to share your personal information with others if you would not want to be accessed by these individuals. You can control the accessibility of your preferences and choices by going to the settings option under your profile.
* Information can be shared with Analytics partners who help us to measure the performance of different advertising, marketing and promotional campaigns we ran on our platform.
* Information can be shared with the various law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organizations if legally required to do so, or if such use is reasonably necessary.
* Your information may be publicly available like your Name and User ID when you share your feedbacks, inputs and reviews about our platform. For example, if you post user content on our blog or comment on our social media sites, your information, such as your first name, last initial, your comments, may be displayed on our website or on our social media pages.
* Please note that if you profile is set to public profile than it can be used for multiple purposes like if in a case we buy or sell any business or properties (whether a result of liquidation, bankruptcy or otherwise), in which case we will disclose your data to the potential seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* Your information can be shared with other vendors which Snik uses in its platform to provide features, advertisement opportunities, third party associations who act as our associates or vendors.
Since, Snik Platform works with different third-party advertising partners like Google Ads, Admobs and different other Advertising networks who help us to monetize our platform inventories and typically, the information we collect and share is provided through cookies or with the help of different other tracking technologies, which recognize different things like the device you are using, browser you are using, IP address you are on, hashed data, click stream information, time and date you visited the app, and other relevant information. This information is being used to show targeted ads on or through our Platform. Since, we Snik are in online advertising space, so we or our partners always try to use these information’s to make advertisements which you browse more relevant of your interests. At the same time, you are free to change and update your mobile/website settings or can delete/remove cookies permanently or other technologies by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device. You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). You may also be able to opt-out of some or you can contact our support team to assist you on this at email@example.com. If you do not want to have these ads in to your profile then you are advised to change/modify settings as per your interest and choices or you are free not to use our platform and our services.
We are committed towards the safety and security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our platform. However, due to the dependability over third-party technology partners, we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. We will take all necessary steps to safeguard it and will take all possible steps to investigate the situation when there is a leakage of information due to breach of security and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations. When you use Snik, the data and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the information you choose to share or submit in these instances.
The data retention policy at our platform is up to 50 months, unless otherwise required by law or applicable contract. At the same time, we accept our user request as well in case when they want to delete their account and information from our logs. In case when you want us to delete your information from our Platform then you can connect with our customer service team and they will assist you with the best possible way and the after effects of this action. Although we have a maximum time frame to keep your logs saved with us but if company feels that the information should keep for more longer time period then we can retain such information and data logs for a longer period of time as well by comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes (including billing) and enforce agreements.
Since company doesn’t pre scan your profile when you register your account at our Platform and we believe that you fulfill our platform minimum age requirement which is 18 years and above in India and believe that you are over and above this. If Company discover that the age disclosed by you is not appropriate and is under the age of 18 on this Platform then company reserves the right to suspend and block your account till the time, we get a clarification over the issue. Furthermore, if you are under 18 years of age then we understand that you registered on our Platform and accessing our services in supervision of your legal guardians and company is not responsible for anything over the use of Platform and Services. Also, in the event when you are purchasing any product or services from our Platform and making a transaction then we understand that you are doing with your full consent and you are sure you want to avail the services and. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The given age of 18 years is for India country which may vary from different countries and we recommend you to comply with your particular country legal minimum age criteria and urge to adhere with the same.
The user shares a complete consent and acknowledgment and agrees and undertakes not to modify, copy, publish, display, license, create derivative work from, transfer or sell any information or software obtained from Application in any manner whatsoever.
We only provide a virtual public platform by way of our application to our users to upload videos. We do not have any absolute control over the content that our users may upload on the Application and we do not in any way whatsoever support and promote any unlawful and illegal content. We may immediately block any such unlawful and illegal content reported to us and appropriate action may be taken by us against such delinquent user.
We may also send messages, notifications or any update to our platform. However, you can anytime deactivate such message or notification from the Application setting.
For any information, complaint or support you may reach us at our email email@example.com.
Snik has a Grievance team to address your concerns regarding data safety, privacy, and the Platform usage concerns. We will resolve the issues raised by you within 30 (thirty) days from receiving them. You may contact at any of the following:
Address: RZB-250 FF, KH NO 79/17, 18, Nihal Vihar Nangloi, New Delhi-110041
Office Hours: 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M., Monday to Friday.
* Email for Generic & Support:- firstname.lastname@example.org * Email for Disputes:- email@example.com * Email for Purchases, Cancellations & Refunds:- firstname.lastname@example.org * Email for Complaints & Notices:- email@example.com